Re-discover The Art & Science of Love at this advanced workshop for couples, created by The Gottman Institute and based on over 40 years of research. You learned a lot about strengthening your relationship at The Art and Science of Love workshop. Now take it to the next level!
We know how hard it can be to make sure our relationship is in good shape while keeping up with the rest of life. That’s why setting aside time to re-connect and continue practicing effective skills is so important!
Here is what is included in this two-day workshop designed for couples who have previously attended The Art and Science of Love or who have completed the home study program and who want to continue to learn and practice effective skills to improve conflict management and intimacy:
- Reinforce and expand the skills learned through The Art and Science of Love and other Gottman materials
- Increase use and practice of conflict management skills and foster greater intimacy
- Use Softened Start-up with new exercises to reduce defensiveness and the other Four Horsemen
- Learn how to deal with enduring vulnerabilities
- Talk about current relationship issues like money and/or sexuality and get the tools to enhance these areas of your relationship
Don’t put off setting aside time to focus on making your relationship sparkle!
This workshop is psycho-educational and not therapy. All information gathered during the registration process is confidential. No public discussion or disclosure is involved. All work is done as a couple, and a trained Gottman therapist is available to support one-on-one during exercises.
Morning and afternoon coffee breaks, light snack included. Lunch is on your own.